Course Notes – National 4/5 Design and Manufacture Course Notes.pdf
The National 4&5 Design & Manufacture Course Notes helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course. Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
• Full coverage of National 4 and 5 course with list of learning intentions
• Attractive layout with clear text features
• National 5 content clearly marked for differentiation
• Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
• What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
• End of unit material – unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
• Keep your learning on track/Stretch yourself to encourage self evaluation and provide challenge for higher ability students
• Active learning ideas: ‘You Should Already Know’, lists for student to check they are confident with before proceeding AND ‘Make the link’ highlights links between the topic and other areas of the course and/or across different subjects
• Assessment questions, exemplar work, model answers, suggested topic work
• Teacher Notes Answers online. PDF format.