Who Did It?: Boxed set containing Who Sneezed? Who Burped? Who Farted? Who Peed? Who Pooped?.pdf
Ohara Hale is a Montreal based artist, illustrator, children's book author, gig-poster maker, animator, director, graphic designer, singer/songwriter/musician and dog and pizza (together or apart) enthusiast. Although born in Hollywood, she spent her youth in the American midwest, her formative years in Los Angeles and various other parts of the universe, and her best years (so far) in Montreal, her official home.
Who Did It?
Boxed set containing Who Sneezed? Who Burped? Who Farted? Who Peed? Who Pooped?
In the tradition of the classic Everyone Poops, a collection of silly illustrated board books in which animals and insects demonstrate bodily noises and functions to help young kids understand and deal with them in a healthy, courteous, and appropriate way.
Sneezing, burping, farting, pooping, and peeing: basic functions that elicit all kinds of reactions from kids, ranging from hilarity to creativity to withholding--and a variety of reactions from adults, from reluctant amusement to disgust to total parental meltdown. The key to teaching the whole family how to handle these events in a positive way is to be able to talk about them. Ohara's whimsical approach teaches kids 3 simple lessons--what these bodily functions are, why they shouldn't cause undue embarrassment, and how to politely and considerately deal with them.
• Who Sneezed? covers nasal mucus, nose-picking, and good nostril and hand hygiene
• Who Burped? reveals the source of these noxious emanations, and explains how to apologize politely
• Who Farted? gives the lowdown on gaseous releases, and the right way to handle them in public
• Who Peed? offers advice on peeing in the right place
• Who Pooped? provides a primer on performing on the potty