Research Methods in Education: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches.pdf
Research Methods in Education introduces the basic principles of research methodology for students in education and education-related areas.
Perfect for all students new to the field of research in education, this wide-ranging and comprehensive text provides encyclopedic coverage of all the main aspects of doing, planning and writing-up research in education, including:
- the different philosophical principles that underpin theory of method in education, explain;
- the basics of question formulation and research design;
- core coverage of literature searching and reviewing;
- in-depth introductions to the main qualitative methods;
- in-depth introductions to the quantitative methods;
- coverage of the main approaches to data analysis;
- and, help with writing-up and presenting research.
This is the ideal text for anyone doing a Research Methods course in Education, or designing a research project of their own in education.