UNIT 1 名词
UNIT 2 冠词
UNIT 3 数词
UNIT 4 代词
UNIT 5 形容词
UNIT 6 副词
UNIT 7 动词概说
UNIT 8 动词的一般现在时
UNIT 9 动词的一般过去时
UNIT 10 动词的进行时
UNIT 11 动词的将来时
UNIT 12 动词的完成时
UNIT 13 助动词情态动词
UNIT 14 被动语态
UNIT 15 动词不定式
UNIT 16 介词
UNIT 17 连词
UNIT 18 句子的成分和基本句型
UNIT 19 句子的种类
UNIT 20 疑问句
UNIT 21 句子的结构
UNIT 22 直接引语和间接引语
UNIT 23 定语从句
1. He can speak both English and Chinese.
2. Physics is not so easy, but I like it very much.
3. She has a son and a daughter.
4. When she arrives I will give her a present.
5. She is so angry that she can't say anything.
6. It was late when we arrived home yesterday.
7. I feel very tired in the day because I don't have a good sleep at night.
8. While you are studying English, I am doing homework.
9. We can neither see nor touch the air.
10. I like action movies best because I think they make me excited.
11. You either stay at home or go to hometown with me.
12. Neither John nor I am interested in music.
13. He didn't go to bed until he finished his homework.
14. She fell on the ground but she got up quickly and went on running.
15. Wait in the room until I come back.
16. I will return the book to the library as soon as possible.
17. Walk along the road, and you will find the market at the end of the road.
18. You will be late if you don't get up early tomorrow morning. / You will be late unless you get up early tomorrow morning.
19. Please call me before you come to my house.